My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Tiny Gems, Dreamful and Mom Pefect Combo

Dreamful was such a success last month, and is now open for August.  Both TD and Adult creations all of them just gorgeous!  {Tiny Gems} is participating in Dreamful this month and created adorable mom and me poses.  Just a little truth before I post pics, its big me and little me *giggles

 {Tiny Gems} at Dreamful Mama's Littlest

{Tiny Gems} at Dreamful Always Got Your Back

What Kendall is wearing:

Hair:  Oleander  Tegan

Dress:  Tetra  Sahara Dress (fatpack)

Sandals:  Reign Tulip Sandals white

What Kymber is wearing:

Hair:  Lamb. When

Hair Wreath:  Zenith Spring Flower Wreath Rose

Dress:  Sugar & Spice Madelyn Rae Blush
Includes rope necklace and boots not shown.

Socks & Boots:  ToddleTeeZ Country Charm
Both are in the Country Charm outfit

You need to go to Dreamful and check out all the amazing stuff as soon as you possibly can!

❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment