My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Follow the Yellow Brick Road

After my house stopped spinning and Toto and I walked out we saw this beautiful Yellow Brick Road and such amazing colors all over the place flowers, and candies!  Once I turned around I saw a pair of stripped legs under my house!  Oh my lanta...it's a dead witch!


What I am wearing:

Hair:  [elikatira] Quirky No longer available

Dress: {Clair de Lune} at Enchantment Dorothy available in blue, black, pink, purple, yellow and teal

Shoes:  {Clair de Lune} at Enchantment  Free Gift Ruby Shoes

Basket:  Zenith  Spring Rattan Basket  cream (gacha)

Toto:  Mish Mish German Shepherd Pupply Companion

Enchantment Opens August 13th!  

Thankfully some cute people about my size gave me some advice..."Follow the Yellow Brick Road"


❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment